Plug into your Passion & Expand Your Practice!
2014 Healing with Horses
*Festival & Symposium*
May 16-18, 2014
SE Denver, CO
*A 2-Day POST-Symposium WORKSHOP*
Monday & Tuesday May 19th & 20th, 2014
$300, plus $20 for lunch
Using StrengthsFinders with Equine Assisted Learning
A Powerful Way to Improve Teamwork
and Enhance Client Results
Bring out the Positive Strengths
in yourself, your EAL/EAP clients,
and in Leadership Trainings and Teams!
Takeaways from this 2-day training include learning:
- What gets the partners and teams in your life to focus on positive strengths-based solutions
- How a strengths-based approach can power the productivity of a team
- How to use the StrengthsFinder assessment tool and optimize your analysis of team composition
- Be able to identify what critical functions your team excels in and where the holes are in terms of planning, relationship building, selling or taking action.
- What’s involved in building a strengths-based culture
- How to incorporate EAL activities that leverage StrengthsFinder and target strengths within a team using the power of the horse herd
- The tools to create a powerful approach to incorporating a strengths-based focus on leadership in corporate, education or personal development EAL/EAP training environments.
Workshop Price: $300
($20 extra for lunch can be reserved both days through Healing with Horse)
Enroll Online at http://www.e3assoc.org. Select “Upcoming Schedule”
OR Email firstname.lastname@example.org
OR call the E3A office at 1.775.376.2530 for more information or assistance with registration.
Read Strengths Based Leadership, Great Leaders, Teams, and Why People Follow by Tom Rath & Barry Conchie & and take StrengthsFinder assessment prior to the class.
You will be asked to submit your StrengthsFinder report results to the trainers prior to the class.
Meet your Facilitators!
Linda Pucci, Ph.D. is a personal/business coach and trainer and holds her doctorate in community-clinical psychology.
She is the owner of the Inner Resource Center, LLC and Resources with Horses in Maryville, TN.
She has been providing EAL services for over a decade and is one of the founding members of E3A. She is a Master E3A Trainer and serves on the E3A Curriculum Committee.
She currently serves as the President of the E3A Board of Directors.
PJ Stegen is a Certified Professional Coach, Executive Director and Founding Member of the Equine Experiential Education Association (E3A).
With her experience as a corporate and youth trainer for Horses for the Spirit, PJ has spent over 10 years developing equine-based businesses and training trainers to present professional Equine Assisted Learning programs to corporate and educational audiences.
Currently an E3A Master Trainer, she contributes curriculum to E3A’s business development, corporate and train the trainer programs.
Equine Experiential Education Association, E3A, provides comprehensive programs for certification, enrichment and business development along with other training and resources for facilitators of E3 programs and owners of equine-based businesses. Special activities and networking opportunities are offered through both distance and in person events.
Learn more about E3A programs here: E3A
Spaces are LIMITED!
**Don't Miss our 2nd Annual In-Person Event!**
Same great goals, even more powerful, personal impact
Uplift Empower Inspire Inform
Support for the Next Grandest Level of
your Equine-Inspired Practice!
Contact: Jennifer Oikle, Ph.D., 720-284-8502, email@example.com