Plug into your Passion & Expand Your Practice!
2014 Healing with Horses
*Festival & Symposium*
May 16-18, 2014
SE Denver, CO
*A Whole-Group Equine DEMO Facilitation*
The Strategy of Non-Verbal Language©
The Power of Posture & Movement with Horses
with Linda-Ann Bowling,
of Unbridling Your Brilliance
This one of a kind, powerful and “moving” session will introduce you to some simple “experiments” as you feel how your body is shaped around your life experiences. In order for real change and transformation to happen, you must “practice” a new dance of possibility, you must unhook yourself from a way of moving and being in life that disempowers you.
Without these tools your clients (and you) will continue to stay stuck in their stories. Change will be incremental… and at best fleeting.
We will explore the concept:
“Show Me How You Move and I will Tell You Who You Are,
Tell Me Who You Are, and I will Show You How You Move”
Imagine if you could help your clients experience real shifts in their lives, forever! Based on the work of Dr. Stuart Heller, www.WalkingYourTalk.com our exploration will take us into a new relationship with movement.
Assessing your own bureaucracy of habit and the ways you move into a problem or opportunity, and how you move away from it, provides deep insights and learning into those things that may be keeping you stuck.
In fact, you will explore what stuckness feels and looks like. Coming from a place of curiosity and “isn’t that interesting”, you will discover how your power center is fueled by the way you move in life, and how it is depleted.
There is a body disposition for every mood, every emotion, and every thought!
What if you could create a newfound awareness of this part of yourself?
What if you could notice this and change it?
What if you could give this gift to your clients?
What if these simple yet powerful practices could fundamentally change your Equine Guided Practice?
And they will!
I invite you to come and “move” with me as we explore a new choreography for your life. Together, we'll:
- Assess yourself through a simple and quick model to set your baseline
- Learn practices that you can begin to apply immediately so that you can become masterful quickly and easily
- Learn to bring more of yourself to your clients (and your horses) so that you give new meaning to the words authentic self
- Understand that “somatics” without this work is only part of the answer
Join me in experiencing the power of this work which can be done in-person, with horses, without horses, or by phone with your clients. Allow change to simply unfold…naturally and easily, and with sustainable and lasting transformation!
Meet your Facilitator!
Linda-Ann Bowling, CPC, CRC is an award-winning Master Coach, International Speaker, Intuitive and Empathic Healer & Facilitator who specializes in Horse Guided Coaching & Learning. As a survivor of trauma and abuse, she is a passionate advocate for women and youth, and people from all walks of life who seek their higher power.
Linda-Ann is a strong community advocate and offers her services to a variety of individuals and organizations. When she is not with the horses in workshops or client sessions, Linda-Ann can be found in the corporate boardroom teaching authentic leadership, collaborative teamwork and a variety of communication and conflict resolution skills.
Her transformational Heart-Mind Coaching Method™ uses a unique approach, and addresses the areas of:
- language - how we hold conversations and coordinate action with each other
- emotions - what they are, the messages behind them and how we can allow them to flow more naturally
- mood - conversation produces a "way of being" in the world; we can shift our moods and create new possibilities
- body - learning happens in the body; movement, posture and gestures say a great deal about how we observe the world and what action we take
Linda-Ann is certified in the following programs:
- Conflict Resolution & Negotiation (Justice Institute of BC www.jibc.bc.ca)
- Ontological Coaching (the Newfield Network www.newfieldnetwork.com )
- The Coaching Clinic (Corporate Coach University www.ccui.com )
- Insights Discovery™ (Insights North America www.insightsworld.com)
- William Bridges - Leading Transitions (William Bridges & Associates)
- ProSci – Change Management
- Money, Marketing and Soul Coach Certification© Kendall Summerhawk
Linda-Ann received her training in Equine Guided Learning through the Adventures in Awareness program with Barbara Rector. (www.adventuresinawareness.net) She graduated with honours.
Linda-Ann has also completed the following equine programs:
Linda-Ann is also the author and creator of Soul Spa™, 7 essential life practices developed specifically for women in business (www.soulspa.ca). She has also served as a mentor and coach for the Minerva Foundation program Women Helping Women Work. She has presented at various conferences both locally, nationally and internationally and has been published in magazines and other publications. Linda-Ann has served on the teaching faculty of the Justice Institute of British Columbia and the University of British Columbia.
Linda-Ann was also featured in Waking Up The West Coast, Healers and Visionaries. As well she is a featured writer in The Future is Mine, Supporting the Adult Burn Community in New Beginnings. She is also a contributing author to Horse As Teacher, The Path To Relationship which chronicles the significance of her journey with the horses as a trauma and abuse survivor. Linda-Ann has been featured in a variety of business and community publications for her leading edge work with the Horses Helping Humans Heal program and her Leadership and the Way of the Horse. Shaw Cable 4 and CTV filmed her work with the horses and women healing from Breast Cancer, and most recently a segment on Horses in Langley, BC.
Please connect at: www.UnbridlingYourBrilliance.com
Spaces are LIMITED!
**Don't Miss our 2nd Annual In-Person Event!**
Same great goals, even more powerful, personal impact
Uplift Empower Inspire Inform
Support for the Next Grandest Level of
your Equine-Inspired Practice!
Contact: Jennifer Oikle, Ph.D., 720-284-8502, firstname.lastname@example.org